Love is a game for everyone
It’s been one of those days when I just wished I stayed in bed… Its just very frustrating and some people just don’t get it.
Miss my red hair
Black lips, fingertips
One of my favorites from Paris. There was a cute couple standing all alone (very rare moment because there’s always tons of people) infront of the Eiffeltower. I managed to pick my camera up really quick and take this picture. Seconds later, the area was, once again, packed.
A few pics I took this summer when the rain had just been pouring down and the sun was shining behind the clouds.
I love nature. It’s pure, honest and still, beautiful. I mean, you never see a lion trying to explain to a gazelle why it’s been chosen for dinner.
Berlin is a beautiful city.. So amazing in a billion ways..
- I accidentally hit myself
- When I have that “special time in the month”. All those cramps and crying.. I always have to take an extra strong pill to take the cramps away. I can’t listen to Adele without bursting into tears.. Not to mention the huge cravings after sweets..
- When someone scary sits next to me on the bus.. I’ve got plenty of stories..
- When I walk into something. Once I walk straight into a cabinet and I couldn’t lean on my elbow for like.. Three days? Only then did I realize how often I do it.
- When I lose my lipbalm! Seriously, If I could bring something to a desert Island, that would be it!
- When a slutty girl suddenly turns into a good girl. Hookers never change.
- When a guy thinks that he owns the world. Being confident could be sexy but if you overdo it.. It sort of goes in the other direction and the person turns ugly.
- When girls change their voices to sound cute. Seriously, I COULD PUNCH THOSE BITCHES IN THE FACE!
The list can go on and on…